Monday, November 3, 2008

I want revenge.

I shouldn't listen to McCain or Palin on TV, or any of their people either. I'm sure Obama will win. But I'm also sure he'll be attacked worse than Clinton was from the first day, probably before he's even in office. And I'm sure Bush will succeed in loosening regulations to protect us against arsenic in the water, pollution, and everything else you can name, and do it more than 30 days before inauguration so it will be hard to undo. And that Obama won't be able to please the people who voted him in on every count.

But I intend to continue fighting for him even after he's in office, to give him every chance to do what he's capable of doing. I have a hunch a lot of people will be joining me in answering his critics whenever they're unfair, as fast as we do now.

I'm exhausted. Stressed out. I want this to be over. I want a landslide so big that the mainstream media starts sucking up to Obama. I want to watch the haters like Limbaugh and Crystal and O'Reilly and those ghastly women announcers whose names I don't even remember, Malkin, Coulter, who else? all of them, I want to see them wither because no one's listening to them but the weirdest of the weird -- I want to see them bubble up as they shriek their frustration, like the Wizard of Oz's wicked witch of the whatever. I want the super right wing Christians to have to go to picnics with Neo-Nazis and skinheads because they don't have any other friends. I want their daughters to marry skinheads and make these intolerant 'Christians' ride behind them on their motorcycles or else they have to stay home. I want skinheads to go to Christian colleges and sit in the classes and swear at the teachers.

Oh my, I need a good laugh. Please help me think of other wonderful pictures:

How about Palin on a very small island with Dick Cheney and no computer, no cell phones, no faxes, just each other. Oh, how lovely that would be. They would hate each other so much.

How about Bush in a Christian Summer Camp made to read the bible, and having to testify to the Lord he says he believes in, every day, day after day after day after day, and unable to get anything alchoholic to drink.

Rove, Rove, where do we want to see that slimy, evil, ethics-free creep? Give me something deft, something clever, something he'd really really hate.

No comments: